What costs to include in your bid
Here’s a list of costs that you might incur in your project. This isn’t a complete list, so be prepared to add other costs to this:
- Training for project staff and volunteers
- Travel expenses, including out of county travel to visit other libraries, archives or museums.
- Any equipment you may need: digital recorders; laptops; tablets; exhibition boards etc.
- A group photography license or copying costs for the Derbyshire Record Office and any other research institutions you may use.
- Preparation of the project archive if you’re planning to deposit it with us.
- Hire of exhibition cases for displaying original documents and artefacts. To help you with any planned exhibitions or displays, the Record Office offer secure, museum-quality travelling exhibition cases available for hire by community groups. The costs can be found in our fees and charges. Please contact us to discuss what you need and to check availability before submitting your HLF bid.